Introducing New Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card and More Cash Back Opportunities for Freedom Unlimited Cardmembers
New ways to earn cash back on dining, drug store and travel purchases through Chase make Freedom Flex and Unlimited the ultimate no-fee credit cards
Today Chase unveils the Freedom Flex credit card as well as new cash back offerings for Freedom Unlimited, both available starting September 15, 2020. These no-fee credit cards shake up the current cash back category with opportunities to earn 3% on drug store purchases, 3% when dining out or with takeout and eligible delivery services, as well as 5% on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Freedom Flex cardmembers will also enjoy access to Mastercard’s World Elite Benefits and rotating 5% cash back bonus categories.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200831005172/en/
“Flex and Unlimited are the next evolution of the Chase Freedom credit card suite and challenge the status quo for what consumers expect from a no fee, cash back card,” said BJ Mahoney, General Manager of Chase Freedom. “Earning cash back on dining, including takeout and delivery, drug stores and travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards provides immense value for customers in both the immediate and long term.”
NEW Freedom Flex
Freedom Flex is the newest Chase branded consumer credit card developed in partnership with Mastercard. Freedom Flex will feature World Elite Mastercard benefits designed to meet the needs for those always connected and on-the-go. In addition, cardmembers will have access to Priceless Experiences, offering activities both digitally and in the cities where they are.
Cardmembers earn cash back on:
- 5% on Bonus Quarterly Categories –, Cardmembers can activate each quarter to receive 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases on bonus categories such as grocery stores, select streaming services and many others.
- 5% on Travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, including vacation and car rentals.
- 3% on Dining purchases, including take out or eligible delivery services.
- 3% on Drugstore purchases on daily essentials like medicine, toiletries, diapers and other items.
- 1% unlimited cash back on all other purchases.
Freedom Flex cardmembers will receive Mastercard’s leading World Elite Benefits including: