WILMINGTON, Del.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Chase Card Services, the leading co-brand credit card issuer in the U.S., and United Airlines today introduced the all-new UnitedSM Business Card, designed to help business travelers maximize their miles. The new card will offer 2 miles per $1 spent on local transit and commuting, in addition to 2 miles per $1 spent at gas stations, office supply stores, restaurants and United purchases. New Cardmembers will also be eligible for a 100,000-mile bonus offer. To celebrate the new card launch, United and Chase are also offering special bonus-mile offers for new Cardmembers for the United Explorer Card, United Club Card and the United Club Business Card.
“We’re excited to launch the all-new United Business Card designed to help small business owners get even bigger rewards from their business expenses and travel,” said Luc Bondar, United’s Vice President of Loyalty. “This card was designed to give small business owners even more ways to earn double miles in areas where they are already spending, allowing them to earn miles faster that they can use to travel to hundreds of exciting destinations United serves around the world.”
The new United Business Card will have the following benefits, which go beyond the benefits currently offered on the United Explorer Business Card:
- 2 miles per $1 spent on United purchases, gas stations, office supply stores, restaurants, and now expanded to include local transit and commuting (which includes taxicabs, mass transit, tolls and ride share services)
- *New* 100,000 bonus miles after $10,000 in purchases in the first three months from account opening (limited-time offer ends 4/2/2020)
- *New* 5,000 miles each Cardmember anniversary when you have both the new United Business Card and a personal Chase United Card
- *New* $100 annual United travel credit after seven United flight purchases of $100 or more
- 25% back on United inflight purchases (includes Wi-Fi, food and beverages)
- No blackout dates
- 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- 2 United ClubSM one-time passes at account opening and on each Cardmember anniversary
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- No foreign transaction fees
- Exclusive events with Inside Access from Chase and United MileagePlus events
- Exclusive Cardmember benefits with Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection
- Travel and purchase protection benefits
- $99 annual fee
After today, the United Explorer Business Card will no longer be offered to new Cardmembers. Current United Explorer Business Cardmembers can continue using their cards and receiving their benefits as they usually do.
Additionally, for the first time ever, Chase and United introduced special bonus mile offers on four United Credit Cards. For a limited-time, customers can choose from a selection of United new Cardmember offers:
- 60,000 bonus miles on the United Explorer Card after $3,000 in purchases within the first three months from account opening
- 75,000 bonus miles on the United Club Card after $3,000 in purchases within the first three months from account opening
- 100,000 bonus miles on the new United Business Card after $10,000 in purchases within the first three months of account opening
- 100,000 bonus miles on the United Club Business Card after $10,000 in purchases within the first three months of account opening
“We’re kicking off the year with big wins for our new customers – unique offers on our personal and business credit cards that provide unmatched value with one of the best airline loyalty programs out there,” said Leslie Gillin, Chase Co-Brand Cards President. “We’re always looking for ways to enhance our products and create more value for our Cardmembers. Our new offers, along with the exciting launch of the new United Business Card that’s packed with meaningful benefits for owners rewarding them on where they spend the most, accomplishes just that.”
The full family of United Credit Cards includes the all-new UnitedSM Business Card, the UnitedSM Explorer Card, United ClubSM Card, United ClubSM Business Card and the UnitedSM TravelBank Card. For more information about the current card offers, please visit https://theexplorercard.com.
- ^ BUSINESS WIRE (www.businesswire.com)
- ^ Chase Card Services (cts.businesswire.com)
- ^ United Airlines (cts.businesswire.com)
- ^ UnitedSM Business Card (cts.businesswire.com)
- ^ Inside Access from Chase (cts.businesswire.com)
- ^ UnitedSM Business Card (cts.businesswire.com)
- ^ UnitedSM Explorer Card (cts.businesswire.com)
- ^ United ClubSM Card (cts.businesswire.com)
- ^ United ClubSM Business Card (cts.businesswire.com)
- ^ UnitedSM TravelBank Card (cts.businesswire.com)
- ^ https://theexplorercard.com (cts.businesswire.com)
Source URL: Read More
The public content above was dynamically discovered – by graded relevancy to this site’s keyword domain name. Such discovery was by systematic attempts to filter for “Creative Commons“ re-use licensing and/or by Press Release distributions. “Source URL” states the content’s owner and/or publisher. When possible, this site references the content above to generate its value-add, the dynamic sentimental analysis below, which allows us to research global sentiments across a multitude of topics related to this site’s specific keyword domain name. Additionally, when possible, this site references the content above to provide on-demand (multilingual) translations and/or to power its “Read Article to Me” feature, which reads the content aloud to visitors. Where applicable, this site also auto-generates a “References” section, which appends the content above by listing all mentioned links. Views expressed in the content above are solely those of the author(s). We do not endorse, offer to sell, promote, recommend, or, otherwise, make any statement about the content above. We reference the content above for your “reading” entertainment purposes only. Review “DMCA & Terms”, at the bottom of this site, for terms of your access and use as well as for applicable DMCA take-down request.
Acquire this Domain
You can acquire this site’s domain name! We have nurtured its online marketing value by systematically curating this site by the domain’s relevant keywords. Explore our content network – you can advertise on each or rent vs. buy the domain. Buy@TLDtraders.com | Skype: TLDtraders | +1 (475) BUY-NAME (289 – 6263). Thousands search by this site’s exact keyword domain name! Most are sent here because search engines often love the keyword. This domain can be your 24/7 lead generator! If you own it, you could capture a large amount of online traffic for your niche. Stop wasting money on ads. Instead, buy this domain to gain a long-term marketing asset. If you can’t afford to buy then you can rent the domain.
We are Internet Investors, Developers, and Franchisers – operating a content network of several thousand sites while federating 100+ eCommerce and SaaS startups. With our proprietary “inverted incubation” model, we leverage a portfolio of $100M in valued domains to impact online trends, traffic, and transactions. We use robotic process automation, machine learning, and other proprietary approaches to power our content network. Contact us to learn how we can help you with your online marketing and/or site maintenance.